est. early 20th century
Welcome to The Dignitary Countryside Residence!
Website: This website and all its pages and Content.
The Dignitary Countryside Residence: The Dignitary Countryside Residence Limited and any reference to "ourselves", "we", "our" and "us" shall hold the same meaning.
User: the person choosing to access the Website. Any reference to "you" and "your" shall include the same meaning.
Intellectual Property Rights: means (i) copyright, rights related to or affording protection similar to copyright, patents and rights in inventions, database rights and rights in trademarks, service marks, logos, get-up, rights in internet domain names and website addresses and other rights in trade names, designs, know-how, trade secrets and other proprietary rights confidential information (each such rights whether registered or unregistered); (ii) any registration of and applications for registration, and the right to apply for registration for any of the rights lists at (i) above that are capable of being registered in any country or jurisdiction; and (iii) all other rights having equivalent or similar effect in any country or jurisdiction.
Content: means any and all information, documents and materials on the Website and any text, software, database, format, graphic and written work, briefing, newsletter, press release, news item, guide, article, case report and any other material, document or html reproduction, whether on the Website or downloaded from it.
Your access to and use of the Website
- The Dignitary Countryside Residence grants Users the permission to visit the Website (including use the Contents) solely for non-commercial uses. By accessing the Website, you agree:
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to your use of this Website;
- To be responsible for all telecommunications charges relating to your use of this Website.
- The exception to the use of Website restriction in paragraph i) above, news reporters, journalists and correspondents can use the Content in accordance with the following conditions:
- the purpose is genuinely for reporting The Dignitary Countryside Residence events or promoting it;
- the use of the Content is fair; and
- the use of the Content is accompanied by sufficient acknowledgment.
Intellectual Property Rights
- republish any material from the Website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Website; or
- redistribute Content from the Website.
- You will not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- If you breach any part of this section entitled ‘Intellectual Property Rights’, The Dignitary Countryside Residence may (at its sole discretion) deny you access to the Website and you must, at The Dignitary Countryside Residence’s option, return or destroy any copies of the materials that you have made.
- You are solely responsible for obeying any and all applicable laws in any jurisdiction relating to the intellectual property rights in this Website.
- The Dignitary Countryside Residence will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, bug, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on the Website, or on any website linked to the Website.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval provided that they do so in a way that is fair and legal, does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, and fits within the context of the organization’s site:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations; and
- online directory distributors (which are permitted to link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other organizations).
- The following organizations may link to our Website provided we have given our prior written approval and provided that they do so in a way that is fair and legal, does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, and the link is in the context of general resource information:
- accounting firms;
- law firms;
- consulting firms; and
- educational institutions.
- If you are acting for or on behalf of an accounting firm, a law firm, a consulting firm or an educational institution, in order to request approval to link to our Website, you can contact us by clicking the Contact link on our Website. When you contact us to request approval via this link, please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. We generally respond to such requests within 2-3 weeks of receipt.
- Any organization that is approved to link to our Website under this provision may link to our Website as follows:
- by use of our name; or
- by use of the URL being linked to; or
- by use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the organization’s site.
- You must not use The Dignitary Countryside Residence's logo or any other artwork provided by The Dignitary Countryside Residence for linking purposes without entering into a trademark license agreement with The Dignitary Countryside Residence.
Third party links and resources on our Website
- Our Website may contain links and references to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of The Dignitary Countryside Residence, and The Dignitary Countryside Residence is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The Dignitary Countryside Residence provides these links only as a convenience, and The Dignitary Countryside Residence does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such links.
- If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
No reliance on information
- The information on our Website is provided for general information purposes only and is not an advertisement. It is not intended to amount to advice (of any nature) on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialty advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
- This Website may include statements, opinions and advices of various information providers and The Dignitary Countryside Residence does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this website or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User's own risk.
- We make reasonable commercial efforts to update the information on our Website. However, we do not provide any representations, warranties or guarantees with respect to the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any information published on our Website or the availability of the Website. All Materials provided on this Website are provided “as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the use of this Website.
- The Dignitary Countryside Residence disclaims all liability accordingly. Under no circumstances shall The Dignitary Countryside Residence be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Website.
- In particular, we shall not be held responsible for any Content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arises on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- Nothing on this Website or else, whether directly or indirectly, express or implied, shall be construed to be a limitation or waiver of any privileges and immunities of The Dignitary Countryside Residence or any of its members.
- Any delay in the exercise or non-exercise of any right shall not be construed as a waiver of that right. We shall have the right to exercise our rights as often as necessary. Our rights are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law.
- No waiver by The Dignitary Countryside Residence shall be construed valid unless issued by its duly authorized representative.
- Nothing on this Website shall be construed to constitute a partnership between You and Us or constitute that one is an agent of the other for any reasons or purposes.
- That certain information that are related to You may be used for internal purposes including but not limited to statistical or analysis purposes. This information may include (addresses, Internet Protocols, navigation, software used during the accessibility, time spent on the Website).
- You will access its Contents solely for Your own private use; and not to copy, amend, reproduce or distribute the Content without obtaining Our prior written consent. You agree not to benefit commercially from the Website Content.
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to Your use of this Website and not to use this website to distribute any information or data in contravention of any regulation or legislation (including, but not limited to, regulation or legislation governing financial services, money laundering or anti-terrorism);
- If required and necessary should you need the usage of a third-party software to access this Website, you will obtain a license of such software at your expense (or the expense of your employer as the case may be).
- You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the Website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be free of any error. We shall have the sole right with no restrictions to update the Website from time to time as we deem fit at our sole discretion.
- Any dispute or claim of whatever nature between you and The Dignitary Countryside Residence arising out of or in connection with this Website or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and requirements of the competent authority. Users of this Website do so on the basis that they thereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court or authority in the United Kingdom for the purpose of any such dispute or claim.